Our stabilisation and positioning technology is available in an low cost line (3 systems, X- and M-series) for model making, as well asĀ a professional version for industrial and commercial purposes (P-series). The HeliCommand systems include multiple unique control and measuring systems which offer these impressive capabilities. Characteristics are the unequaled quality of stabilisation while simultaneously controlled inĀ real-time, the compact housing together with a minimum of weight, and an affordable price atĀ the same time.
Technical superiority by:
- Positional stabilisation, i.e. far more than "inertial control" or tilt stabilisation.
- System's horizontal mode works independent of the horizon, i.e. close to trees, at sloping sites etc.
- Multiple instrumentation for increased security
- High-quality and -performance flybarless controllers
Six good reasons for our HeliCommand systems:
- Greatly reduced expense due to crashes
- Fast learning curve, adjustable assistance by the system
- More fun in flying
- Valuable aid even to experienced pilot, e.g. with our flybarless controllers and "Rescue modes"
- Integral swash mixers allow simple transmitters
- Integral tail rotor gyro (with heading lock) as standard feature